Thursday, October 13, 2016

Superheros in PE


This year I converted the gymnasium into Superhero Headquarters.  The students are loving the change.  Throughout the lesson I link the our superhero theme.  We started the year discussing our fitness levels and abilities.  I was able to obtain anchor charts from Teachers Pay Teachers which outlined the health components of fitness using PE Superhero Friends.  I have to say it was a great investment.  I plan on expanding the theme a little bit each year.  Do you want other great gym themes?  Check out Kevin Tillers site (especially if your into Star Wars).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog with full information, we are looking forward to see more blogs in future
    Tuition Service Lucknow | Home Tuition Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information.We offer PE Electrical & Computer online courses for the Power exam. This course is designed to preparePE Power Examon latest specification.

    ReplyDelete